Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Best Children's Christmas Story DVD


I have been on a search for the best Christmas story DVD.  We have watched Veggie Tales, and many others that you can find in stores.  I wanted something suited for younger children that was also great for the whole family to watch.  I found one, The Very First Noel.
It is the classic story of the birth of Jesus.  It has  loveable characters and all of the music is from The Brother's Cazimero ( Hawaiian artists) that have the most inspiring voices. 
I hope you all enjoy this DVD as much as we do!

1 comment:

  1. I have not heard of this X-mas movie yet. Will have to look at it. Thanks for sharing. Am following from MBC Google Friends. I just followed you. Visit me if you get a chance. http://superheroesmom.com

    ReplyDelete